Breaking News PSM CIRCULAR NO F OF 2023 PDF Download File. PSM Vacancies Circular has been published by Namibian Government. It’s great opportunity for people who want to Join Namibia Government Jobs and Serve their nation as government employees.
Namibia PSM Circular F of 2023: Vacancies in the Public Service of Namibia
The Namibia Public Service Commission (PSM) has issued Circular F of 2023, announcing various vacancies within different Offices, Ministries, and Agencies of the public service. This circular serves as an important notification for staff members and individuals who may qualify for these positions. It is essential to bring this circular to the attention of all relevant personnel within the respective Offices, Ministries, and Agencies. It is worth noting that these vacancies are open to both public servants and individuals from outside the public service, with preference given to Namibian nationals.
PSM CIRCULAR NO F OF 2023 Details
To ensure a smooth and efficient application process, the circular provides specific instructions for Offices, Ministries, and Agencies:
- Internal Advertisement Requests: All requests for internal advertisements should be submitted by email to Ms. Sezuni at [email protected] no later than the 10th of each month at 14H00. It is crucial to forward only approved funded essential services posts for advertising, with prior approval obtained from the Secretary to Cabinet and budgeting in place.
- Responsibility for Virus-Free Emails: Offices, Ministries, and Agencies must ensure that any emails sent to the Department are not infected with viruses. Failure to comply may result in the email not being opened and processed. The originating Office, Ministry, or Agency will bear the consequences of virus-infected emails. In the event of any computer dysfunction, an alternative email address will be provided.
- Decentralized Human Resources Functions: Offices, Ministries, and Agencies that have decentralized their human resources functions are still responsible for coordinating their recruitment and advertising efforts. The PSM will only deal with headquarters in such cases.
- Accuracy of Advertisements: Offices, Ministries, and Agencies are urged to ensure that the content of the requests emailed for advertising is correct in all respects. The PSM will not edit or take responsibility for any wrongly placed advertisements.
PSM CIRCULAR NO F OF 2023 instructions to candidates and Offices/Ministries/Agencies
The circular also provides instructions to candidates and Offices/Ministries/Agencies of candidates:
- Applications (on Form 156043) should be addressed to the Executive Director of the relevant Office/Ministry/Agency and submitted via the Human Resource Office.
- Applications must be accompanied by a comprehensive curriculum vitae and certified copies of educational qualifications. Foreign qualifications should be evaluated by the Namibia Qualification Authority (NQA).
- Separate applications must be submitted for each post applied for, clearly indicating the circular number, post designation, and relevant post number (where applicable).
- The required appropriate experience mentioned in the circular includes all previous relevant experience, regardless of rank or post, as well as relevant experience gained in the private sector (if applicable).
- Staff members must have successfully completed their probation and may only compete for vacancies at the next higher grade/post level.
To Offices/Ministries/Agencies of Candidates:
- Each application received by the Human Resource Office must be submitted to the relevant Office/Ministry/Agency using the prescribed form ZO/352(1).
- Representations for retention of services can be made in exceptional circumstances, subject to the approval of the Public Service Commission. Such representations should be directed to the Commission simultaneously with the submission of the prescribed form ZO/352(1).
To the Offices/Ministries/Agencies whose vacancies are listed in the Annexure:
- Applications that do not meet the specified requirements should be returned promptly to the relevant Office/Ministry/Agency for rectification.
- Applications should be scheduled using form ZO/353(1) according to the instructions provided in PSSR B.II/II.
- The schedule (form ZO/353(1)) and relevant application forms and documents of all scheduled candidates must be submitted to the PSM, along with the letter of nomination. Full motivation should be provided for candidates not nominated.
In conclusion, candidates and Offices/Ministries/Agencies are advised to familiarize themselves with the provisions outlined in PSSR B.II/II, specifically paragraphs 2.6, 2.7, and 2.8. It is important to adhere to the closing date for applications, which is set for 27 July 2023.
Signed by Tuyakula Haipinge, Deputy Executive Director: DPSM
How to Download PSM Circular No. F of 2023 PDF File
To download Namibia PSM Circular No. F or any specific circular, you would typically need access to the official website or a reliable source that hosts the circulars. Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I don’t have browsing capabilities or direct access to specific websites.
To download the circular, you can try the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Namibia Public Service Commission (PSM) or the relevant government department that publishes the circulars.
- Look for a “Circulars” or “Publications” section on the website. This is where you are likely to find the circular you’re looking for.
- Navigate to the specific circular section and search for “Circular No. F of 2023” or use the provided date or details to locate the correct circular.
- Once you find the circular, it is usually available in a downloadable format, such as PDF or Word document.
- Click on the download link or button associated with the circular to initiate the download process.
- Save the downloaded circular to your desired location on your device.
- You can direct download this file by using below Download Now Link.
PSM Circular No. F PDF Download From Here