ISASA Vacancies 2024 Updated List of Jobs in South Africa || ISASA South Africa Vacancies 2024 || ISASA Recruitment Process 2024 || ISASA Jobs Portal Update || ISASA Application Form PDF Download.
ISASA Vacancies 2024 for Part-time Drums Teacher & Various Jobs in South Africa
ISASA Vacancies 2024:- Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa, located in southwestern Africa. ISASA offers a range of job employment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. From ISASA Recruitment positions at Institute for Systems Studies & Analyses Job portal presents various vacancies in the South Africa. In this article, we will delve into the landscape of ISASA South Africa vacancies, highlighting the Institute for Systems Studies & Analyses job employment prospects and avenues for career development in the country.
The ISASA South Africa conducts time to time recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to work with dedication in the South Africa. The Institute for Systems Studies & Analyses recruitment process typically involves many several stages. Those candidates are required to fill out an ISASA application form provided by the Institute for Systems Studies & Analyses. This ISASA Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
ISASA Vacancies 2024 Summary
|Name of Recruitment||ISASA South Africa Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Part-time Drums Teacher and More|
|Job Location||Pinelands, Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Category||Advance Africa Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15 November 2023|
List of ISASA Vacancies 2024 With Requirements
|Name of Post||Requirements||Last Date|
|Part-time Drums Teacher||Be able to teach individual lessons to pupils ranging from Grade 4 to Grade 12.
Have suitable professional qualifications.
Have appropriate educational experience.
Have an energetic and innovative approach to teaching and learning.
|15 November 2023|
|Teacher: Physical Sciences||Registration with SACE;
Clearance certificate with the Child Protection Act and Sexual Offences Register;
B.Sc. Physics or Chemistry and a suitable professional qualification from a recognised institution;
At least 3 years’ teaching experience up to Grade 12 – teaching IEB curriculum preferred. (IEB marking experience would be an advantage.);
Candidate must have a passion for practical work and must be able to generate and embrace new ideas by being open-minded and hardworking;
|15 November 2023|
|Teacher dramatic arts fet||Qualifications:
Minimum requirement is a recognised Degree and/or a 4-year professional Teaching Qualification.
Minimum of 4 years’ teaching experience in the same and/or similar type of position and environment.
|15 November 2023|
|Part-time Subject Specialist Teacher – Visual Art Grade 10||Relevant educational qualification
Previous teaching experience of the subject applied in an inclusive environment
Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle
Computer literacy and fluency in English
SACE registration and police clearance certificate
Must be resident in Cape Town
|10 November 2023|
|History Teacher||A minimum of 3 years’ experience with students in a secondary school and post 16
Confidence with use of ICT in teaching
Previous experience with IEB Programmes
Previous experience in a high-performing international school
University degree in appropriate subject
Certified Teaching Status
Appropriate right to work
|30 October 2023|
How to Apply for ISASA South Africa Vacancies ?
To apply for ISASA vacancies in South Africa, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Official ISASA South Africa Website:
- Go to the official ISASA South Africa website (www.isasa.org) to access information about available ISASA vacancies and the application process. Ensure that you are on the official website to avoid any fraudulent activities.
- Explore the ISASA Careers or Vacancies Section:
- Look for a dedicated “ISASA Careers” or “ISASA Vacancies” section on the ISASA South Africa website. This section should provide information about current Institute for Systems Studies & Analyses job openings, job descriptions, and any specific requirements for each position.
- Review ISASA Job Listings:
- Browse through the available job listings at Institute for Systems Studies & Analyses Official website to find positions that match your skills, qualifications, and interests. Take note of the application deadline for each vacancy.
- Prepare ISASA Application Form 2024 Documents:
- Update your resume/CV to reflect your relevant qualifications, work experience, and skills. Customize it to highlight how your background aligns with the ISASA requirements of the specific job position you are applying for. Additionally, gather any supporting documents, such as academic certificates, professional certifications, and identification documents, that may be required during the application process.
- Submit Institute for Systems Studies & Analyses an Online/Offline Application:
- Follow the instructions provided on the ISASA South Africa official website to submit your application online/offline. This may involve creating an account, filling out an online/offline application form, and uploading your resume/CV and supporting documents. Ensure that you provide accurate and complete information.
- Application Review and Shortlisting:
- After the Institute for Systems Studies & Analyses application deadline, the recruitment team at ISASA South Africa will review the applications received. They will assess each application based on the specified criteria and qualifications outlined in the ISASA job listing. If you meet the initial requirements, you may be shortlisted for further evaluation.
- Assessment and Interviews:
- If you are shortlisted, ISASA South Africa may conduct assessments or interviews to evaluate your suitability for the position. These assessments may include written tests, technical evaluations, and interviews conducted either in person, via video conference, or over the phone. Prepare for these assessments by researching the company and practicing common interview questions related to the position and industry.
- Final Selection and Job Offer:
- Following the assessment and interview stage, Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa will make the final selection based on the candidates’ performance and suitability for the position. If you are selected, you will receive a ISASA job offer detailing the terms and conditions of employment.
- Acceptance and Onboarding:
- Upon receiving a job offer, carefully review the terms and conditions. If you accept the offer, follow the instructions provided by ISASA South Africa regarding the onboarding process. This may include completing necessary paperwork, undergoing background checks, and attending orientation or training sessions.
Remember to regularly check the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa website for updates on vacancies and follow any specific application guidelines provided for each position.
|Apply for ISASA Company|