[Kenya Medical Training College] KMTC Nursing Requirements 2023. Find the Kenya Medical Training College Nursing Requirements Details on our website www.advanceafricajobs.com.
KMTC Nursing Requirements
KMTC Nursing Requirements :- The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) offers many nursing courses at various levels. The general requirements for Kenya Medical Training College admission to any of these courses include:
All KMTC Nursing Requirements
- Academic qualifications for Kenya Medical Training College Admission: Applicants must have a minimum of C plain in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent. Those applying for Kenya Medical Training College diploma courses must have a minimum of C plain in KCSE, with at least C plain in Biology, English or Kiswahili, and a minimum of C- in Mathematics or Physics.
- Age limit: Applicants’ age must be at least minimum 17 years old at the time of admission.
- Good health: Applicants must be in good physical and mental health for this Kenya Medical Training College Nursing, and must provide a medical report from a recognized health facility.
- Character: Applicants must have good conduct and must provide a recommendation letter from a religious leader or a respected member of the community.
- Application: Applicants must apply online for Kenya Medical Training College Nursing Courses through the KMTC portal or submit a completed KMTC Nursing application form to the KMTC admissions office.
- Application fee: Applicants must pay fees which is non-refundable for the KMTC Nursing application.
- Interviews: Shortlisted applicants or these KMTC Nursing Courses will be invited for an interview, which will include a written test and an oral interview.
If you are looking for jobs near you then check our Advance Africa Jobs Recruitment Portal
It is important to note that specific Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education nursing courses may have additional requirements. For example, some Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education courses may require work experience in a healthcare facility, while others may Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education require additional academic qualifications such as a diploma or degree in a related field. It is advisable to check the KMTC [Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education] website or admissions office for more details on specific course requirements.