National Treasury Vacancies 2023/2024 Updated List of Jobs in South Africa || National Treasury South Africa Vacancies 2023/2024 || National Treasury Recruitment Process 2023 || National Treasury Jobs Portal Update || National Treasury Application Form PDF Download.
National Treasury Vacancies 2023 for Director & Various Jobs in South Africa
National Treasury Vacancies 2023/2024:- National Treasury South Africa, located in southwestern Africa. National Treasury offers a range of job employment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. From National Treasury Recruitment positions at National Treasury Job portal presents various vacancies in the South Africa. In this article, we will delve into the landscape of National Treasury South Africa vacancies, highlighting the National Treasury job employment prospects and avenues for career development in the country.
The National Treasury South Africa conducts time to time recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to work with dedication in the South Africa. The National Treasury recruitment process typically involves many several stages. Those candidates are required to fill out an National Treasury application form provided by the National Treasury . This National Treasury Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
National Treasury Vacancies 2023 Summary
|Name of Recruitment||National Treasury South Africa Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Director and More|
|Salary||R 1,162,200.00 – 1,365,411.00 per Annum|
|Job Category||Advance Africa Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20 October 2023|
List of National Treasury Vacancies 2023 With Requirements
|Name of Post||Requirements||Last Date|
|Director: Global Economy, Trade and Intergreation||A Grade 12 is required coupled with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent to an NQF level 7) in any of the following disciplines: Economics or Development Economics;
A minimum of 5 years’ experience at a middle management level (Deputy Director) obtained in a policy development and analysis based on projected growth of the economy;
|20 October 2023|
|Analyst: Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) (Internal Applicants Only)||A Grade 12 is required coupled with a minimum National Diploma (equivalent to NQF level 6) or a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to NQF level 7) in any of the following disciplines: Economics or Finance;
A degree equivalent to an NQF level 8 and above in Developmental Finance will be an added advantage;
A minimum of 3 years’ experience obtained in Development Finance/ Economics and knowledge of operation of corporate financial institutions;
|20 October 2023|
|Economist: Provincial Fiscal Framework||A Grade 12 is required coupled with a minimum National Diploma (NQF 6/ B. Degree (NQF 7) in Economics/ Public Finance Management/ Public Management;
A minimum 3 years’ experience in Public Financial Management system in South Africa;
Knowledge of the broader public finance fiscal framework;
Knowledge of basic public sector budgeting principles;
|Economist: Personal Income Tax & Savings||A Grade 12 is required coupled with a minimum National Diploma (equivalent to NQF 6) or Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent to NQF 7) in, Economics or Taxation or Public Finance or Economic Science are required;||Ongoing|
|Senior Policy Analyst: International Developmental Corporation (IDC)||A Grade 12 is required coupled with a minimum National Diploma (equivalent to NQF 6) or Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent to NQF 7) in the following disciplines Economic Sciences or Social Sciences or Development Studies;||Ongoing|
|Director: Systems and Operational Management||A Grade 12 is required coupled with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent to NQF 7) in Accounting or Commerce or Business Administration;
A minimum 5 years’ experience at a middle management level (Deputy Director) obtained in a financial or grant administration management environment;
Experience and knowledge of grant fund management;
How to Apply for National Treasury South Africa Vacancies ?
To apply for National Treasury vacancies in South Africa, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Official National Treasury South Africa Website:
- Go to the official National Treasury South Africa website (www.treasury.gov.za) to access information about available National Treasury vacancies and the application process. Ensure that you are on the official website to avoid any fraudulent activities.
- Explore the National Treasury Careers or Vacancies Section:
- Look for a dedicated “National Treasury Careers” or “National Treasury Vacancies” section on the National Treasury South Africa website. This section should provide information about current National Treasury job openings, job descriptions, and any specific requirements for each position.
- Review National Treasury Job Listings:
- Browse through the available job listings at National Treasury Official website to find positions that match your skills, qualifications, and interests. Take note of the application deadline for each vacancy.
- Prepare National Treasury Application Form 2023 Documents:
- Update your resume/CV to reflect your relevant qualifications, work experience, and skills. Customize it to highlight how your background aligns with the National Treasury requirements of the specific job position you are applying for. Additionally, gather any supporting documents, such as academic certificates, professional certifications, and identification documents, that may be required during the application process.
- Submit National Treasury an Online/Offline Application:
- Follow the instructions provided on the National Treasury South Africa official website to submit your application online/offline. This may involve creating an account, filling out an online/offline application form, and uploading your resume/CV and supporting documents. Ensure that you provide accurate and complete information.
- Application Review and Shortlisting:
- After the National Treasury application deadline, the recruitment team at National Treasury South Africa will review the applications received. They will assess each application based on the specified criteria and qualifications outlined in the National Treasury job listing. If you meet the initial requirements, you may be shortlisted for further evaluation.
- Assessment and Interviews:
- If you are shortlisted, National Treasury South Africa may conduct assessments or interviews to evaluate your suitability for the position. These assessments may include written tests, technical evaluations, and interviews conducted either in person, via video conference, or over the phone. Prepare for these assessments by researching the company and practicing common interview questions related to the position and industry.
- Final Selection and Job Offer:
- Following the assessment and interview stage, National Treasury South Africa will make the final selection based on the candidates’ performance and suitability for the position. If you are selected, you will receive a National Treasury job offer detailing the terms and conditions of employment.
- Acceptance and Onboarding:
- Upon receiving a job offer, carefully review the terms and conditions. If you accept the offer, follow the instructions provided by National Treasury South Africa regarding the onboarding process. This may include completing necessary paperwork, undergoing background checks, and attending orientation or training sessions.
Remember to regularly check the National Treasury South Africa website for updates on vacancies and follow any specific application guidelines provided for each position.
|Apply for National Treasury Company|