UNAM Vacancies 2024 Updated List of Jobs in Namibia || UNAM Namibia Vacancies 2024 || UNAM Recruitment Process 2024 || UNAM Jobs Portal Update || UNAM Application Form PDF Download.
UNAM Vacancies 2024 for Professor/Associate Professor & Various Jobs in Namibia
UNAM Vacancies 2024:- University of Namibia Namibia, located in southwestern Africa. UNAM offers a range of job employment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. From UNAM Recruitment positions at University of Namibia Job portal presents various vacancies in the Windhoek. In this article, we will delve into the landscape of UNAM Namibia vacancies, highlighting the University of Namibia job employment prospects and avenues for career development in the country.
The UNAM Namibia conducts time to time recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to work with dedication in the Namibia. The University of Namibia recruitment process typically involves many several stages. Those candidates are required to fill out an UNAM application form provided by the University of Namibia. This UNAM Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
UNAM Vacancies 2024 Summary
|Name of Recruitment||UNAM Namibia Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Professor/Associate Professor and More|
|Job Category||Advance Africa Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03 November 2023|
List of UNAM Vacancies 2024 With Requirements
|Name of Post||Requirements|
|Professor/Associate Professor (Public and Procedural Law)||LLB. LLM and LLD/PhD from a common jurisdiction, three (3) years of service as Senior Lecturer, satisfactory record of teaching , research and publication, and service to academic and wider community. A cumulative record of seventeen (17) publications of which seven (7) must have be referred scholarly works. He/she must also have experience in the supervision of paostgraduate students (LLB and PhD students).|
|Lecturer (Private and Commercial Law)||LLB and LLM from a common jurisdiction; Three (3) years of service as Assistant lecturer, Tutor or Staff Development Fellow at an institution of Higher Leaning: Satisfactory record of teaching, research and contribution in service to the community. A PHD in Law/LLD, record of Scholarly published works and experience in the supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate students will be an addded advantage.|
|Professor/Associate Professor (Private and Commercial Law)||LLB, LLM and LLD/PhD from a common jurisdiction. Three (3) years of service as associate professor, satisfactory contribution in teaching, research and publications and service to the academic and wider community. A cumulative and sustained record of twenty five (25) publications of which seven (7) must have been puplished since attaining the rank of Associate Professor. At least twelve (12) of the publications must be refereed scholarly works and experience in the supervision of postgraduate students (LLM and PhD candidates)|
|Professor/Associate Professor (Business Administration/Finance)
||3x Professor/Associate professors PHD/DBA in Business Administration/ Finance/Health Care Management. For a Professor, must have 3years teaching experience after an Associate Professor position and be able to supervise Masters and DBA level.
For an Associate Professor, must have 3 years teaching experience after SeniorLecturer position and be able to supervise Masters and DBA level.
Evidence of research funds attraction and Community service are pre-requisite.
|Associate Professor/ Senior Lecturer (Nautical Sciences)
||A PhD or Master’s degree in Maritime Studies or related fields e.g. Maritime Navigation/Marine Plant Operation & Maintenance. Minimum of three (3) years experience a Senior Lecturer for Associate Professor/Lecturer for Senior Lecturer and satisfactory record of teaching, research and publication and service to the academic and wider community.|
How to Apply for UNAM Namibia Vacancies ?
To apply for UNAM vacancies in Namibia, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Official UNAM Namibia Website:
- Go to the official UNAM Namibia website (www.unam.edu.na) to access information about available UNAM vacancies and the application process. Ensure that you are on the official website to avoid any fraudulent activities.
- Explore the UNAM Careers or Vacancies Section:
- Look for a dedicated “UNAM Careers” or “UNAM Vacancies” section on the UNAM Namibia website. This section should provide information about current University of Namibia job openings, job descriptions, and any specific requirements for each position.
- Review UNAM Job Listings:
- Browse through the available job listings at University of Namibia Official website to find positions that match your skills, qualifications, and interests. Take note of the application deadline for each vacancy.
- Prepare UNAM Application Form 2024 Documents:
- Update your resume/CV to reflect your relevant qualifications, work experience, and skills. Customize it to highlight how your background aligns with the UNAM requirements of the specific job position you are applying for. Additionally, gather any supporting documents, such as academic certificates, professional certifications, and identification documents, that may be required during the application process.
- Submit University of Namibia an Online/Offline Application:
- Follow the instructions provided on the UNAM Namibia official website to submit your application online/offline. This may involve creating an account, filling out an online/offline application form, and uploading your resume/CV and supporting documents. Ensure that you provide accurate and complete information.
- Application Review and Shortlisting:
- After the University of Namibia application deadline, the recruitment team at UNAM Namibia will review the applications received. They will assess each application based on the specified criteria and qualifications outlined in the UNAM job listing. If you meet the initial requirements, you may be shortlisted for further evaluation.
- Assessment and Interviews:
- If you are shortlisted, UNAM Namibia may conduct assessments or interviews to evaluate your suitability for the position. These assessments may include written tests, technical evaluations, and interviews conducted either in person, via video conference, or over the phone. Prepare for these assessments by researching the company and practicing common interview questions related to the position and industry.
- Final Selection and Job Offer:
- Following the assessment and interview stage, University of Namibia Namibia will make the final selection based on the candidates’ performance and suitability for the position. If you are selected, you will receive a UNAM job offer detailing the terms and conditions of employment.
- Acceptance and Onboarding:
- Upon receiving a job offer, carefully review the terms and conditions. If you accept the offer, follow the instructions provided by UNAM Namibia regarding the onboarding process. This may include completing necessary paperwork, undergoing background checks, and attending orientation or training sessions.
Remember to regularly check the University of Namibia Namibia website for updates on vacancies and follow any specific application guidelines provided for each position.
|Apply for UNAM Company|