WHO Vacancies 2023/2024 Updated List of Jobs in Namibia || WHO Namibia Vacancies 2023/2024 || WHO Recruitment Process 2023 || WHO Jobs Portal Update || WHO Application Form PDF Download.
WHO Vacancies 2023 for Consultant & Various Jobs in Namibia
WHO Vacancies 2023/2024:- World Health Organization Namibia, located in southwestern Africa. WHO offers a range of job employment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. From WHO Recruitment positions at World Health Organization Job portal presents various vacancies in the Namibia. In this article, we will delve into the landscape of WHO Namibia vacancies, highlighting the World Health Organization job employment prospects and avenues for career development in the country.
The WHO Namibia conducts time to time recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to work with dedication in the Namibia. The World Health Organization recruitment process typically involves many several stages. Those candidates are required to fill out an WHO application form provided by the World Health Organization. This WHO Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
WHO Vacancies 2023 Summary
|Name of Recruitment||WHO Namibia Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Consultant and More|
|Job Category||Advance Africa Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12 September 2023|
List of WHO Vacancies 2023 With Requirements
|Name of Post||Requirements||Last Date|
|Consultant – Regulation of medical products specifically medical devices – (2307776)||Educational Qualifications:
Advanced university degree in pharmacy, biology, medical laboratory technology, or any related field.
Over 10 years of professional experience in regulating medical devices.
Extensive knowledge of medical devices including in-vitro diagnostics and their regulation.
|12 September 2023|
|Roster of consultants – Human Resources for Health (HRH), WPRO/DHS – (2307879)
Essential: Postgraduate degree in health policy, health services management, health economics, social sciences or other public health-related sciences.
Desirable: Advanced training in HRH planning, management and policy making.
|08 September 2023|
|Consultant – Innovation and Research, WPRO/DSI – (2307582)
Essential: University degree in a relevant field such as public health, epidemiology, health sciences, or a related discipline from a recognized institution.
Desirable: Advanced university degree in public health.
|08 September 2023|
|Roster of Consultants – Health Equity for Persons with Disability, WPRO/DHS – (2307398)
Essential: University degree in public health or health policy, human rights, disability studies, a rehabilitation science, or similar.
Desirable: Advanced university degree in public health or a related field.
|05 September 2023|
How to Apply for WHO Namibia Vacancies ?
To apply for WHO vacancies in Namibia, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Official WHO Namibia Website:
- Go to the official WHO Namibia website (www.who.int) to access information about available WHO vacancies and the application process. Ensure that you are on the official website to avoid any fraudulent activities.
- Explore the WHO Careers or Vacancies Section:
- Look for a dedicated “WHO Careers” or “WHO Vacancies” section on the WHO Namibia website. This section should provide information about current World Health Organization job openings, job descriptions, and any specific requirements for each position.
- Review WHO Job Listings:
- Browse through the available job listings at World Health Organization Official website to find positions that match your skills, qualifications, and interests. Take note of the application deadline for each vacancy.
- Prepare WHO Application Form 2023 Documents:
- Update your resume/CV to reflect your relevant qualifications, work experience, and skills. Customize it to highlight how your background aligns with the WHO requirements of the specific job position you are applying for. Additionally, gather any supporting documents, such as academic certificates, professional certifications, and identification documents, that may be required during the application process.
- Submit World Health Organization an Online/Offline Application:
- Follow the instructions provided on the WHO Namibia official website to submit your application online/offline. This may involve creating an account, filling out an online/offline application form, and uploading your resume/CV and supporting documents. Ensure that you provide accurate and complete information.
- Application Review and Shortlisting:
- After the World Health Organization application deadline, the recruitment team at WHO Namibia will review the applications received. They will assess each application based on the specified criteria and qualifications outlined in the WHO job listing. If you meet the initial requirements, you may be shortlisted for further evaluation.
- Assessment and Interviews:
- If you are shortlisted, WHO Namibia may conduct assessments or interviews to evaluate your suitability for the position. These assessments may include written tests, technical evaluations, and interviews conducted either in person, via video conference, or over the phone. Prepare for these assessments by researching the company and practicing common interview questions related to the position and industry.
- Final Selection and Job Offer:
- Following the assessment and interview stage, World Health Organization Namibia will make the final selection based on the candidates’ performance and suitability for the position. If you are selected, you will receive a WHO job offer detailing the terms and conditions of employment.
- Acceptance and Onboarding:
- Upon receiving a job offer, carefully review the terms and conditions. If you accept the offer, follow the instructions provided by WHO Namibia regarding the onboarding process. This may include completing necessary paperwork, undergoing background checks, and attending orientation or training sessions.
Remember to regularly check the World Health Organization Namibia website for updates on vacancies and follow any specific application guidelines provided for each position.
|Apply for WHO Company|